SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 5+ years of technical experience building data-centric solutions.
- Advance level of Java 8+ knowledge with experience in using Object oriented features and Design Patterns in real enterprise projects.
- Spring boot experience required.
- 2+ years of experience with any one-off high speed distributed computing frameworks is required. Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka Streams, Apache Flink etc.
- REST experience required.
- Expert working knowledge of SQL.
- Hands-on experience with any one distributed message brokers Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Amazon Kinesis, etc.
- Intermediate working knowledge of DevOps tools like Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Kubernetes, Helm, and CI/CD pipeline etc.
- Experience developing and delivering technical solutions using public cloud service providers like Amazon, Google, etc.
- Preferred solid experience building large scale fault tolerant, micro-services based streaming application on a cloud based environment
- Hands-on experience writing unit and integration tests with testing frameworks like Junit, Citrus
- Hands-on experience working with various types of databases like Relational, NoSQL, Object-based, Graph.
- Hands-on experience following Git workflows
- Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks like Splunk, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, AppDynamics
- Comprehensive debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field required. Masters preferred.
- OCP Java SE 8 Programmer Certification is a plus
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level is a plus
Front End Developer:
WORK TO BE PERFORMED:
- Working in collaborative environment, design, architect and develop software on the assigned tasks for front-end application within Renaissance Risk Platform project.
- Follow technical direction and work with UX & Business teams to build fit for purpose solutions meeting all quality standards (including near 100%-unit test coverage)
- Participate in code reviews, proactively identifying and mitigating potential issues and defects
- Collaborate with other teams to develop integrated solutions around sourcing disparate data using REST and/or WebSocket services.
- Follows agreed upon SDLC procedures to ensure that all information system products and services meet: both explicit and implicit quality standards, end-user functional requirements, architectural standards, performance requirements, audit requirements, security rules are upheld, and external facing reporting is properly represented.
- Provide SDLC support to developed software in test, QA and Production environment.
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 5+ years of experience in NodeJS application development
- 3+ years of hands-on HTML5/CSS3 experience
- Experience of working with websockets, HTTP 1.1 and HTTP/2
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON RPC
- Ability to write clean, bug-free code that is easy to understand and easily maintainable
- Experience following Git workflows
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools. Eg Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm and CI/CD pipeline etc.
Duties and responsibilities
• Create test specification, test plan and detailed test cases based on product requirements, architecture and design documents.
• Provide the estimations for testing activities.
• Design and develop test automation scripts
• Test the software to identify the issues. Document, report and track the the identified issues.
• Coordinate with stakeholders (Product Owner, Scrum master, Architect, Software development and DevOps teams) to ensure successful execution of the project
• Comply with project plans and industry standards. Track and report the quality metrics
• 4+ years of proven work experience in Software testing. Minimum 2 years of experience in testing RESTful API’s and 1 year of experience in working AWS/Azure services
• Bachelors Engineering degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• Excellent knowledge of API testing, test automation, software testing process and tools.
• Should be comfortable with writing well structured test plans, test specifications and test cases.
• Hands on experience with black and white box testing, test automation tools.
• Experience with CI/CD is a plus.
• Proficiency in using software engineering tools
• AWS and/or Azure certification is a plus.
What you’ll do:
· Work with our clients to design, and deliver systems for complex custom projects using the latest cloud platforms
· Ensure proper integration between software applications and cloud services
· Ensure solutions are architected for high availability, scalability, security, and supportability
· Act as a client-facing leader focusing on Cloud platform and services implementation
· Architect GCP cloud environments from inception through production
What you’ll have:
· At least 1 year of GCP administration and/or development experience
· 5+ years in IT or IT consulting roles
· One or more professional-level GCP certifications or ability to pass one within the first three months
· Must be highly proficient using the GCP CLI and at scripting in general
· Strong experience with Google Deployment Manage and/or Terraform
· At least 2 years of Python programming experience
· Big bonus if you have:
· Experience within highly regulated environments (i.e., healthcare, government, etc)
· Expertise with third-party CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, CircleCI, Travis)